People who love to cook are the best, because they know that there is nothing as satisfying as having a meal that makes you forget who you are. And if you have a significant other who loves to do this as a hobby, what else could you want?
Here are 10 reasons you should date a guy who loves to cook.
1. They’ll always be around to whip up something nice for you when you’re hungry
2. Cooking together can make for a real fun activity
It could make for a date, or for a fun activity. It’s always fun to throw flour on each other, after all.
3. You’ll have a backing when you mess up family dinners
If you screw up, they’ll do the rest.
4. Taking turns to cook is an added advantage
5. Their love for cooking instills the faith that they don’t believe in gender roles
6. Breakfast in bed is a major, major possibility
And everyone knows how romantic that is.
7. You know you will never run out of gift ideas for them
There is no dearth of products, food ingredients, and utensils that won’t make a cook happy.
8. And you will also get to taste a lot of new dishes
9. You’ll go out to really good restaurants/cafes when they plan it
Because of their knowledge of food. Win!
10. And finally, who doesn’t love a man who can cook?
The original version of this post can be found here.