Being bald or going bald may suck for a lot of people. But going bald doesn’t have to suck, there are a lot of benefits to being bald/ going bald.
Benefits such as:
1. You’ll never have a bad hair day
You’ll never have to look like this
2. Lower risk of getting cancer
According to a study men who lose their hair at a young age had 45% less chance of getting prostate cancer.
3. More manly looking
4. Bald men are seen as leaders
A study found that bald men are found to be not only more manly but better leaders.
5. You don’t need to waste money on hair products
6. One towel swipe and your head is dry
7. Better metabolism
Bald people have a high level of testosterone in their body. With more testosterone they have a better metabolism in their system
8. No dandruff
9. You get more time to take care of your facial hair
10. Your eyes stand out
Going bald makes your eyes stand out. When people look at you they notice your face and then your hair, when you have no hair to notice they will notice your eyes.