If you’re a foodie like me chances are you’ve been in a long term relationship with food that is never going to end.. EVER. The best part about being a foodie is having events like Karachi Eat happen. Karachi Eat is when restaurants in Karachi all open stalls at Frere Hall and showcase their new items and delicious foods. I love Karachi Eat and look forward to it and here’s why you should be looking forward to it too.
Rani Taj came last year, who knows which awesome super star is coming this year
2. You can take part in games and win awesome prizes
3. The awesome shows
4. A chance to take fun selfies with random things
5. Everyone is happy to be there
6. Fun for all ages
7. Cake competitions
With no shortages of cakery’s in Karachi we’re sure to see another one cake off this year too!
8. Every eatery is trying to outdo itself
9. Last year Pakola relaunched it’s original bottle who knows whats going to happen this year
10. The food DUHH
And of course if this hasn’t convinced you maybe this will
I can’t wait for Karachi Food Festival 2016! Can you?