The nuances of how you treat your lady, the eminence of how you hoist your little girl, the marvelous signal of being there for your folks and above all, respecting who you are. We require more men.
While the quirks of a boy enlighten our day, the wits of a man empower us in many ways. Their subtle sublime evolution has touched many hearts and lives in an extremely delightful way. Here’s to men:
1. Boys: You ask your dad for money
Men: You buy gifts for your parents
2. Boys: You wait for your mom to cook garam garam rotis for you
Men: You surprise your parents with your cooking skills
3. Boys: You stalk your sister and complain about her
Men: You turn into her best friend, punching bag and a confidant
4. Boys: You are a REBEL in the school days
Men: People come to you for suggestions
5. Boys: You keep running after your dream girl who is a DIVA
Men: You wait for your soul mate and love their imperfections
6. Boys: You keep sending friend requests to everyone in school
Men: You know who your real friends are and you can do anything for them
7.Boys: You whine that people don’t care or understand
Men: You enjoy the company of your pets and you don’t need people to be there for you anymore.
8. Boys: You feel cool in your un-ironed T-shirts
Men: Your tux and cuffs and tie flatters everyone
9. Boys: You like being surrounded by people
Men: You enjoy solitude
10. Boys: You are a responsibility of your parents
Men: You take their responsibility and you love them unconditionally.
There are so many ways in which all the women; mothers, wives, daughters, sisters and friends cherish the presence of a gentleman in their life.
Because being a man is way cooler than being just a boy. Man up!