Ali Zafar, the singer, song writer, actor, model, music producer, poet, painter and a philanthropist, is not only popular in Pakistan but also recognised globally. He came into the limelight after his musical single Channo from his debut album Huqa Pani, which sold over 5 million copies worldwide and has won several awards. Here are 10 signs Ali Zafar is a man who knows what he wants:
1. Ali Zafar dared to ask Punjab CM whether the cost of Orange Line Metro Train project mentioned in the graphic was correct.
— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) March 1, 2016
2. Ali Zafar came out to pay a tribute to the martyrs and victims of the Peshawar massacre, with a passionate song Urainge.
3. Instead of shying away from criticism, Ali Zafar responded to Shaan when he criticized Pakistani artists who worked in Bollywood.
“We make excuses to hide our weaknesses, sometimes, in the name of patriotism, sometimes, in the name of other things. The time has come when new generation should be told the truth.” Ali Zafar
4. He is not afraid of telling the world about his passion.
“Bikes are designed to appeal to the younger generation and quench their thirst for adventure and excitement.” Ali Zafar
5. Ali Zafar took out time from his busy schedule to raise funds for cancer patients.
6. He defined adventure as a lifestyle.
“Adventures for me have always been a source of inspiration and have become a major part of my lifestyle. ” Ali Zafar