10 Struggles You’ll Totally Get If You’re A Girl Who Is Trying To Lose Weight
Published: May 5, 2016
If you are trying to shed some kilograms girls, we know the struggles you face. You will have 99 problems and peoples concern about YOUR weight will be 97 of them. Losing weight is not easy, it means less food, less drinks, more sweat, more workouts and A LOT of dedication. But people wont just stop being concerned!
Here is a list of 10 struggles you’ll totally get if you’re a girl trying to lose weight
1. You feel amazing when you stay on that protein diet for a month.
2. The joy of eating pizza or anything apart from that strict diet feels like heaven!
3. The ‘Ohh are you on a diet comments’ just get to you. Why don’t you say that on a loudspeaker and let the whole world know.
4. You hate people who keep questioning you about your weight, comments like “oh so you’ve been coming to this session for such a long time, but you still haven’t changed” are just way too much.
5. People compliment you sometimes but that gets sneaky too, because they have to make sure to let you know that you will look great just if you try and reduce that weight.
6. Paranoia strikes once in a while and you get tired of working out and think of getting a liposuction.
7. You change your Facebook DP just once in a while because getting the angle right in which your face does not look like a ‘gol roti’ is not easy.
8. You can’t tolerate people who eat, don’t get fat, and still complain.
9. All those green teas, this teas that teas are disgusting.. JUST give me a regular cup of tea. Please.