Nerds, aka parhaku bachay, are found in every class, every educational institution and in all shapes and sizes. I agree that they contribute a lot to society and continue to do so, but there are some things that they would never ever do in a million years!
1. They will never be caught dead sitting on the back bench.
Kissing up to the teacher is hard when you’re all the way in the back.
2. They never forget to turn in their homework. Ever.
Every. Freakin’. Time. They get you in trouble for it as well.
3. They will never prank a teacher.
Because they are the teacher’s pet.
4. They will never even TRY to put on clothes that look good.
Would it kill you to try a different style?
5. They don’t party. And when they party, you don’t.
Their definition of party is very different…
6. They will never break their curfew. Just no.
Unless, of course, they are at the library.
7. They never procrastinate for exam preparations.
Cramming at the last minute just doesn’t make any sense to them. In fact, if you tell them you are doing that, they will panic for you.
8. They never procrastinate for anything.
Unless of course, if it means studying something else instead of studying what they are suppose to study.
9. They never make any mistakes when it comes to facts.
Their fact checking skills are on fleek and it can be a real turn off at times.
10. We will look at the stars and take them as an excuse to hold hands,
They will take out their telescopes instead:
11. However, they never think they are uncool.
Nerds are nerds and they’re proud of it. And they should be, because apparently,