While your outgoing, social friends enlighten you about all the fun they had at an event, and all the interesting new people they met, you will obviously have to make a huge effort to even start a conversation with your acquaintances. If you are really shy, not too talkative, and people often judge you for being rude, then we can totally empathize with you.
Here’s a list of 10 things that you will totally get if you are a really shy person.
1. People don’t notice you in a party or social gathering because you sit in the corner quietly, maybe with a group of some close friends with your invisible cloak on.
2. You can never dance in parties or mehndi’s or dholki’s, if you do its like you are doing PT, that’s the best you’ve got.
3. Even if you know the answer to a question being asked in the lecture, you will let others participate, because obviously you don’t like to participate.
4. You will probably keep doodling on your paper, or keep taking down notes so that no one asks you any questions.
5. You can blush easily and the thought of everyone noticing you when that happens makes you even more uncomfortable.
6. You hate being the one to start a conversation.