When we talk about school, we recall the memories of place where we have spent the most beautiful year of our childhood. But what if school means a phase of constant change? Here are 10 things you can relate to if you have changed a lot of schools.
1. Admission process and interviews do not bother you anymore
2. You often mix your previous school rules and regulations to the new one
3. You became friends with way too many people that you even can’t remember their names
4. People often ask you “when are you moving to a new school”?
5. Your wardrobe is full of different school uniforms than your normal clothes
6. Every time you change a school, you wonder how many years you will spend here
7. No matter in which class you are, you have always been the new kid of the school
8. You have a list of hobbies, thanks to the different extracurricular activities in every school
9. Suspension is not a threat for you anymore, because you know you will leave the school soon
10. Changing a lot of schools have made you strong enough to let go you past easily