Every job has its own perks and struggles but there is a huge population of the world that does a 9 to 5 job. If you happen to be one of those people then you might have noticed (or not) some of the things that you have started doing. Here is a list of things you start doing after you get a 9 to 5 job:
1. You can’t stay up late, even if you want to, because you are REALLY tired.
2. You get stuck in the coffee/chai/bathroom cycles.
Step 1: Drink Coffee
Step 2: Go to the loo
3. You start saying ‘thank you’ and ‘please’ for no reason.
4. You will either start skipping meals or will eat ALL the time.
5. You have a gazillion tabs open at all times, half of them are work related and one of them is where you whine to your friends about work.
6. You craft a playlist to fit different moods at work.
7. You start using work acronyms outside of work without realising that no one else understands them.
“The ‘HL’ I saw the other was really vague.”
And people are like:
8. Your co-workers become your 2nd family!
9. You get really really excited about free food at work…
But you have to keep yourself in check to avoid embarrassment.