A man only wonders how they can grow a beard faster because beards are what makes a boy look like a man. Well, here is a list of 10 tips that answers that very question.
1. Don’t shave everyday.
Shaving everyday doesn’t help you grow a beard faster. It’s just a myth.
2. Trim your beard but not too much.
3. Wash your face with warm water and cleanser. Do it at least twice a day.
4. Exfoliate your skin at least once a weak.
You can use a facial scrub or sponge to clean your face and it will remove dead cells and unclog your skin.
5. Massage your face; it helps with the blood circulation
6. Add lots of protein in your diet.
7. Consider taking Iron and vitamin supplements
Vitamin A, B, C and E helps in hair growth but make sure not to go over-board. Consult a physician if you have to.
8. Avoid stress. Meditate. Stay relaxed
This is pretty much in every guide book but it actually works. Exercise increases blood circulation that carries nutrients to the hair follicles.
10. Last but not the least, commit to the regime.
Stay pumped and believe that you can do it.