1. Lu Di Yan, The Reed Flute Cave is a landmark and tourist attraction in Guilin, Guangxi, China
2. St.Michael’s Cave, is a cave system in the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.
3. Crystal Cave – Svínafellsjökull in Skaftafell, Iceland
4. The Cave Of Three Bridges In Lebanon
5. The Mermaid’s Cave, located beneath Dunluce Castle, Antrim, Ireland.
6. Miner’s Castle Cave – Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Munising, Michigan
7. Sea Caves, Taiwan
8. Amazing View of Melissani Cave, Kefalonia Greece
9. Mystic pools in Gyokusendo Cave, Okinawa, Japan
10. Poço Encantado Cave, Brazil
11. Fingal’s Cave, Scotland
The original version of this post can be found here.