If you think people will only judge you when you are single, then you are wrong. Ask any newlywed girl, she can easily tell you how people ask irritating and annoying questions once you are married.
Here is a list of 11 questions every newlywed Pakistani girl hates hearing:
1. “Why are you not dressed up?”
Do you want me to dress up like a ‘dulhan’ all the time?
2. “How was your wedding experience?”
Kesa raha batao na…
3. “When are you going for your honeymoon?”
4. “Any signs of a Khushkhabari?”
Are you in your senses? I have been married for two weeks!
5. “Really? Then how did you put on so much weight?”
6. “Why do you look so tired?”
Lagta hai zara bhi aaraam nahi milta tumein.
7. “How is your mother-in-law’s attitude towards you?”
She is the coolest mother-in-law I have ever met.
8. “Then why didn’t you go to your parent’s place yesterday?”
Abhi 2 din tu reh kar ayi hoon ami k ghar.
9. “Why are you working after marriage?”
It’s none of your business.
10. And if you are not working then people will be like “Sara din farigh bethne sy behtar tha job hi karleti”
MAKE UP YOUR FREAKIN’ MIND PEOPLE!