Heels, they can be a complete savior when you have to hug a tall person, but a complete disaster if you have to walk around wearing them. Women who can carry them well look really sexy, but others who can’t, walk like penguins.
Here are the struggles of every lady out there who is not comfortable with heels:
1. The idea of wearing heels is painful
OMG! Heels? Why? How about flats? No?
2. You have to practice walking in heels before stepping a foot out
What if I stumble and fall?
3. If you wear ethnic and team it up with heels, it becomes a complete nightmare
How do I manage saree and heels both? Either I should get rid of the saree or the heels!
4. Block heels are still okay, but stilettos? Who the hell invented them?
Block heels don’t look sexy and I don’t look sexy in stilettos. Story of my life!
5. Dating a tall guy makes you think about the kind of heels you will have to sport
Oh God! Why? Why me?
6. While shopping for footwear, you look at those shiny pretty heels and feel tempted to buy, but…
“Go for it, it will loosen up in some days”. But that never happens. You regret every bit of it.
7. Before shoe shopping, you warn yourself constantly to not go for heels
And console yourself by saying, “Heels are nothing but a bad investment, it only gives pain in return”. Huh!
8.You’ve had numerous embarrassing moments while trying to flaunt your high heel walk
All you can think of is Pinky Dimpy had a great fall.
9. Walking around with heels on is pain in the ass, feet, legs, back, intestine, lungs, kidneys, spleen etc.,
I’ll either throw my heels right away or a hot guy can carry me in his arms.
10. Driving the car with heels on is a complete no-no
What is the use of them if I can’t peacefully drive my car? ugh!
11. Dancing with heels on is a hazard for the people dancing around you
I want to dance, but first let me take off these heels!
12. You know you cannot wear those heels for more than an hour, so it’s better to carry an extra pair of flip flops.
After the initial excitement, people can resume back to their original avatar, right?
Flip flops are always FTW, but sometimes if walking with heels on is practiced well, it can take you to great heights. *Literally*
The original version of this post can be found here.