Swearing is a bad habit. No really. Like a really bad habit. But do you know what is even worse? A GIRL who swears A LOT! Apparently, us girls are supposed to be soft spoken and mind our words. A desi girl who uses a lot of gaalis is a BIG PROBLEM!
Here’s a list of 12 things only a desi girl who uses a lot of gaalis will understand:
1. People often tell you, “Girls don’t talk like that” or “Girls don’t swear” but you are like:
2. You have been judged by a lot of aunties and uncles just because you are a girl and swearing is not “lady like”
Who wants to be a lady here? And what on earth is LADY LIKE?
3. You are super-careful in front of your parents/teachers and other adults.
4. But sometimes you just don’t realise you are using the forbidden words…
5. Sometimes you only use gaalis to express your emotions
6. Sometimes you use a super-gandi gaali and get stared at by everyone who hears it
You know what she said… I don’t need to spell it out for you.