Have you tried to quit smoking? Or do you know anyone who is trying to do so? Quitting smoking can be pretty hard and it takes a lot for a smoker (let alone a chain smoker) to quit. Here are 12 things that you would relate to if you are trying to quit:
1. You think of all the reasons NOT to quit
2. You hate when people keep telling you to quit.
3. And you are sick of hearing all the ‘cigarettes are bad for your health’ speeches.
4. You choose a restaurant based on whether you can smoke there or not. And your biggest disappointment is when you go to a restaurant that used to allow smoking but suddenly became ‘health conscious’. GIVE ME A BREAK MAN!
5. You get cranky and have the urge to kill someone all time.
6. Since you can’t smoke cigarettes, you chew on toothpicks, lollipops or anything remotely familiar and pretend that it’s a cigarette.
7. Having nicotine gum or e-cigarettes is pretty useless because you overuse them.
8. You keep thinking your personality will change if you quit or you won’t look as badass anymore
9. And, you will try really hard to quit…
10. But the craving will just get worse
11. And then you will quit again and again and again. And then you’ll just decide,
12. And then you try all over again…