There are moments of bliss, no doubt, and lengthy spans of fun-loving companionship and then there are days when you do not even want to talk to your partner. Yes, “happily ever after” doesn’t exist and love doesn’t come with a code book that helps you have a healthy relationship. But you can always avoid doing some things to keep your partner happy and your relationship healthy.
Here’s a list of 12 things that you should avoid if you want your relationship to last longer:
1. Seize the moment!
2. Seek help but do not depend on your partner.
3. Secrets are poisonous.
4. Let it go!
5. Keep it young, ALWAYS!
6. It is going to be a bumpy ride!
7. The two of you should make the decisions, no one else!
8. Infidelity is a sin!
9. Words can never be taken back.
10. Support you partner!
11. Love them for who they are.