There is always something about the youngest sibling that makes us hate them, but we can’t hate them forever! This love-hate relationship is the most beautiful one.
The youngest ones in the family are always the most annoying creatures on this planet, but imagine how boring life would be without them! Here’s why you have a love-hate relationship with your youngest sibling:
1. You hate it when your parents pamper them BUT you love spoiling them with little treats too.
2. They can annoy you with their silly jokes BUT they are the only ones who can also manage to cheer you up!
3. You love to rub their insecurities and weaknesses in their face BUT you make sure they are confident enough to face the world on their own too
4. You bully them in the house BUT you won’t let anyone else lay a finger on them outside!
5. You enjoy it when your parents scold them BUT sometimes you actually help them sneak out.
6. You don’t trust them with your secrets BUT you can’t keep a secret from them either; so they know the whole story!
7. You make fun of all their pictures BUT love that they are ever ready to strike a pose with you!
8. You hate sharing your clothes with them BUT will always help them dress up for a job interview/date!
9. You love to practice wrestling moves on them BUT your heart melts when you see them in pain
10. You keep telling them they can never do anything useful with their life BUT you support them with every decision they make.
11. You want to kick them for some of the decisions they make BUT will also be the only one right there to knock some sense into them.
12. They annoy you with all their absurd requests BUT you secretly love the attention!
13. Some days (No!) Most days you want to kill them!
BUT then you don’t want to hurt your parents! #Peace
Give your youngest sibling a tight hug today. NO, WAIT! Go tell them they are idiots and they will know that you love them! Like Olaf says: