Working at an office you get to meet lots of new people. All sorts of new people. But what happens when you’re a guy and the place you work at is majority women? Want to find out?
This is what happens when you work with too many women:
1. You feel very very lonely
Women have their own little groups and gangs, and they don’t usually include you. :/
2. When they hire someone new, you hope it’s a dude
Please be a dude, please be a dude… AWW DAMMIT!
3. You can’t crack your usual guy jokes with them
Hey guess what the woman said to….. uhhh nevermind
4. You are absolutely petrified of pissing anyone of them off
If you do they will all gang up on you
5. You are sick of hearing about all the new sales at all those new places
6. You find out about all sorts of issues women face that you would never have guessed before.
7. They don’t stop shrieking at the sight of any creepy-crawlie
8. You realise gender sterotyping is bullshit
That shit’s not real
9. They give you great gift ideas for significant others
And they are brutally honest when you tell them what you thought you could buy…
10. They are really smart.
They are the ones who gave me the idea for this post!
11. You get a woman’s perspective on things
Which expands your own thinking.
12. You realise women are a lot fun to work with because they’re always just… so… enthusiastic!
13. And as much as you complain about it you don’t really mind working with a lot of women
I work in an all-female team and I absolutely love each one of them! They’re the best!
PS: They may have made me write that.