The Gorakh Hill Station is situated on the highest plateau of Sindh. At an altitude of 5,690ft in the Kirthar Mountain Range, it is the highest one could go in the Sindh. Here are some pictures that will convince you to visit Gorakh hills RIGHT NOW!
1. This is the very hill we are talking about!
2. And this’s the rock trying to hold on!
3. And there is the moon waiting for the sun to set.
4. This is breathtaking!
5. While sunset
6. That’s how we roll!
7. Beautiful view from the hill
8. You will never see a better sunset in Sindh
9. The sky is bluer than ever!
10. The wild!
11. This jeep takes you to the ‘Muree’ of Sindh!
12. These are some bad-ass jeeps!