While some people LOVE physical contact with fellow human beings, others absolutely hate being touched! Life for those, who hate being touched, is not easy! Here’s what people who hate being touched can relate to:
1. You really wonder why it is that people feel the need to touch body parts.
2. You hate crowded places and public transport because there’s too many people, which means too much touching
3. Going to a doctor is your worst nightmare – “Don’t touch me, doc!”
4. Handshakes lasting more than two seconds make you uncomfortable
5. You simply don’t understand the idea of hugs!
6. If someone HAS to hug you, they’d better make it brief
7. You hate those aunties and uncles who suffocate you in a hug on special occasions
8. You only touch someone when you absolutely have to and when you do you make sure you don’t touch them too much or for too long
9. You can only comfort someone with your words – No touching!
10. People think you are cold and less affectionate because you are less touchy-feely
11. You want to punch someone who dares to tickle you
12. You get angry as hell when a stranger touches you
13. Public display of affection makes you sick
14. The worst thing for you about a love relationship is physical intimacy
We are just not comfortable with it. So please, touch me not. Just don’t.
I must admit that Sana Lokhandwala is the only finest blog writer in WebChutney Team as the others come with too vague points. I have, for past few days, have started sorting out the daily blogs posted under her name as I want to make the most of my time investing in reading blogs rather than coming through some piece of crap that has nothing to add neither to reader's knowledge nor to the topic. Your other bloggers may be good in some niche and you should ask them to write posts on only those topics, please. For Ms. Lokhandwala, Keep up the good work girl... :)