Today is the first day of Ramadan and it was also the first Sehri everyone had. Yes this Sehri did not go as smoothly as planned but it reminded me of all the things that happen when you do wake up for Sehri.
Here’s what happens during Sehri time:
1. You’re woken up a proper hour before Fajr
2. Only because you keep going back to sleep
3. When you do finally wake up you look like death
4. You don’t understand how your mom wakes up a full hour and cooks for everyone
Thanks mom <3
5. You’re not really hungry but you know you need to eat otherwise you’ll starve
6. Nothing looks appealing at all
As I write this while fasting it looks so good right now.