Yes it’s not surprise to anyone. Winter is not coming anymore. It’s freaking here and I hate it. The worse part about winter is getting up in the morning and taking a shower. Here’s what you go through when you have to shower in the cold.
1. First of taking of your blanket seems like the stupidest idea ever.
2. The floor’s freaking cold to touch, the day’s already started sucking.
3. You finally enter the washroom to poop and the freaking fixture is cold.
4. You mentally prepare yourself that you’re going to have to shower soon and you’re getting late.
5. You also look really dirty so you can’t skip out on the shower
6. You go to turn on the hot water only to realise there is no hot water!
7. You resort to taking a balti shower with water that you’ve heated from a kettle
8. When you do shower either the water will be too hot or not hot enough
9. The time it takes you to get wet and then put shampoo and soap on yourself seems like an eternity
10. You toughen up and get through the whole ordeal of taking a cold shower.
11. When you’re done you’re freezing
12. You finally get the effort to reach for the towel to dry yourself of.