Yesterday was the Euro final where Portugal were playing against France. During the game Christiano Ronaldo got injured and while he was down a moth came and sat on his face. Since then the internet has lost its mind.
1. The moth now has his own twitter page
2. Even famous celebrities couldn’t resist talking about the moth
3. Conspiracies were even made about Ronaldo’s talent
4. The moth even apologised
I'M SORRY @CRISTIANO I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY
— Ronaldo's Moth (@ronaldosmoth) July 10, 2016
5. They truly should
6. Some claim the moth was sent by someone… who could it be?
A closer look at the Ronaldo moth.
— BoyleSports (@BoyleSports) July 10, 2016
7. What people thought might have happened or wish had happened
I thought this moth was gonna cry and fix Ronaldo the way Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes does.
8. Ronaldo is really really pretty
That moth was the first thing in months that touched Ronaldo's face that wasn't a beauty product pic.twitter.com/h9GizK5auG
— barcastuff (@barcasstuff) July 10, 2016
9. The moth was just being a nice guy
Fair play to that moth, the first over to Cristiano Ronaldo to comfort him.
— Jonny Gabriel (@JonnyGabriel) July 10, 2016
10. Or maybe it wasn’t
— Nick Hyde (@nickmhyde) July 10, 2016
11. Some say they’re still friends
it is cristiano ronaldo riding through the sky on the back of his moth friend xox pic.twitter.com/Wt1kskYNCV
— Chris SimpsonsArtist (@getbentsaggy) July 10, 2016
12. Maybe Ronaldo wasn’t crying about his injury but something else
The moment Ronaldo knew he'd never see a moth like me again pic.twitter.com/kzEEWOtV9c
— Ronaldos Moth (@CristianosMoths) July 10, 2016
13. Not very long
(How long before the Ronaldo moth gets a Twitter account?)
— Archie Rhind-Tutt (@archiert1) July 10, 2016
14. Here are all the twitter accounts for the moth
— Fred (@NoughtPointFour) July 10, 2016
Which tweet is your favourite?