For some people, August 14th is just another holiday, while for others, it is the happiest day of the year!
Here’s a list of 16 types of Pakistanis you will see on the Independence Day every year!
1. The person who is all green and white!
They will wear everything green they can get their hands on. Some girls wear green makeup, paint their nails green and white, and how can you forget the glittery green and white bangles!
2. The person who has the Pakistani flag painted all over their face
Not only children but adults get the national flag painted on their face.
3. The one who paints their car green
4. The biker boys with BIG flags and no silencers
Even though we applaud their patriotism, they can sometimes be the most annoying people!
5. The one who buys all kinds of fancy green and white props from the roadside stall
6. Those who visit Mazar-e-Quaid to attend the live ceremony
These are the most patriotic of all.
7. Those who enjoy Independence Day special discounts and deals
They buy whatever they can during the Independence Day sales and make it a point to avail all the deals at restaurants and cafes.
8. And those who order custom made Independence Day special cakes and cookies.
Why! Why would anyone want to do that?
9. The one who watches All the Independence Day special programs on TV
10. The one who plays national songs on loud speakers!
We love all those national songs but we love our ear drums too.
11. Those who go out just to see the lights and decorations
You will see kids popping out from the windows!
12. The person who changes their profile picture and updates their status for Independence Day!
Just wait till you open your Facebook feed on Independence Day. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
13. Those who upload Independence Day selfies with a MILLION hashtags!
These pictures show #WhatTheyWore on #IndependenceDay and has nothing to do with their #Patriotism.
14. The pardesi Pakistani who suddenly realises that they love their homeland!
15. Those kids who decorates their homes with flags
Jhandiyan jhandiyan every where.
16. The one who sleeps all day!
Be it Eid or Independence Day, they catch up on some sleep and spend most of the day sleeping away!