A life without your phone is impossible to imagine but if you love your phone more than a lot then you must be in a serious relationship with it. Here are some signs that tell you are in a relationship with your phone:
1. You sleep with your phone… in your bed right next to you or under your pillow.
2. It’s the first thing you reach out for in the morning
3. Your phone accompanies you to the loo
4. You get really mad when someone touches your phone without your permission
5. You panic when you can’t find your phone
6. And you panic even more when you accidentally leave your phone at home
7. You get a mini heart attack when you drop your phone
8. Turning your phone to airplane mode is the worst part of flying!
9. Your phone is your rescue plan when you are stuck in an awkward situation
10. You check your phone every two minutes even when there’s no message/call/email
11. Your day involves infinite scrolling!
12. You use your phone as an alarm, calendar, calculator, map and even TV!
13. You flinch at the “LOW BATTERY” warning!
14. Luckily you always carry your charger or power bank with you!
15. You don’t leave your phone alone even when it’s charging!
15. Your phone is the greatest distraction while you are studying
16. It is A L W A Y S in your hand!
17. It keeps you awake for long hours!
If you relate to most of these then you are in a serious relationship with your phone and it is not complicated!