There is nothing better than being in love. Love is beautiful, but keeping the spark alive even after years of togetherness is not easy. Here’s what you should always remember to keep the butterflies in your stomach alive:
1. Never forget why you fell for each other in the first place.
2. Tell your partner you can’t live without them often.
3. No one can ever know you entirely. Don’t expect your partner to know everything about you.
4. Appreciate the time that you have together.
5. Don’t give up when things get rough. Believing that you can get through it will get you through half the battle.
6. Make time for each other even on the busiest days of the week.
7. A little time apart is not going to harm your relationship.
8. Own your mistakes and seek forgiveness.
9. Forgive each other.
10. Be true to yourself and your partner.
11. You are going to hate each other sometimes but make sure it’s not for long.
12. Go out on date nights even if you have been married for decades.
13. If you want something, ask for it.
14. Laugh together!
15. Show affection and care for your partner even when you are in the middle of a fight.
16. Surprise each other.
17. Make each other feel special.
18. Make sure you say “I LOVE YOU.”
It’s going to be a crazy ride, but it’s going to be worth it. So, never stop believing in love!