Eid is the most awaited occasion for Muslims all over the world. Eid is that one event you get to meet most of your relatives, friends and EVERYONE you know and don’t know.
Here are 18 types of people that you will definitely meet on Eid!
1. That Uncle who visits your place right after Eid Namaz
He is the person who wakes you up on the Eid day!
2. The Cousin you only meet on Eid!
The busy-bee of the family.
3. That Uncle who loves to crush you with tight hugs!
He will choke you first and then ask you questions!
4. That rishtedaar who loves to talk about their children
Aunty: “Mere bete ka to IBA mei admission ho gya hai.”
5. That Aunty who won’t stop talking
They were born to talk!
6. That rishtedaar who never gives Eidi!
Why so kanjoos, makhi choos!
7. That one person who won’t stop eating.
They make up for 30 days of fasting by eating everything and anything on the Eid day.
8. That Cousin who loves taking Family-fie (A selfie with the whole family).
You will have your news feed flooded with these Family-fies!
9. The confused one! Handshake or hug? Hug+kiss or only hug?
That’s a difficult call to make!