Technology plays a big role in everyone’s life these day. I mean you’re probably reading this on your laptop, tablet, computer or phone right now. Human interaction has suffered an immense decrease since the advent of technology.
Let’s look at some ways technology has changed us:
1. Family gatherings involve check ins and checking your Facebook more than talking to your loved ones
2. When was the last time you rung a doorbell?
3. A sad reality
4. How many of you are guilty of this?
5. Who wants to play football?
Who wants to play Xbox?
Friends: Me! Me! Me!
6. Social interaction these days
7. But first… Lemme take a selfie!
8. What everyone would want their last Facebook update to be
9. Let’s go to the beach and play candy crush!
10. Whats a land line?
11. Kids are starting early these days.
12. Yes beta, I’m looking.
13. The generation gap
14. Your answer to everything = Google.com
15. I’m not gonna be like that… too late.
16. Everyone’s face at a cinema.
17. The two different types of people at a game
18. When friends ask for a charger instead of water.
19. Who owns who?
20. An app for everything
The original version of this post can be found here.