I am sure every Pakistani has, at least, once traveled in a public bus in their life. There are people from every walk of life you are likely to meet on these buses. Hate them or love them you have to travel with them, so here are 21 types of people you are most likely meet on a bus in Pakistan.
1. The conductor/assistant driver who asks for your ticket
“Double ai, double ai. Baji kiraya dou!”
2. The one who who is always in a hurry and tries to squeeze or push through you to get inside the bus
“Araam se bhai, ja rahay hain andar”
3. The one who fights for a specific seat when there are lots of empty seats left. This is most likely to happen in the ladies section
“Nahi meray ghutnay mein dard hai main itna neechay nahi beth sakti”
4. The bulky traveler who always delays the bus because s/he is struggling with his/her luggage
“Bhai, zara ye saaman pakarna”
5. The irritating group of girls who keep whispering, pointing and laughing… GROW UP!
“khe khe khe khe keh…. “
6. The tharki uncle who never fails to stare the eff out of every girl on the bus.
He even makes the boys awkward!
7. The one who is on the phone for the length of the entire journey.
keeps you wondering how their credit or battery lasts this long…
8. The one who is always short of space
‘Bhai thori si jaga dey do’
9. The hot guy/ girl who walks in like they’re walking the ramp
“Bachi check kar bhai” *girl sneakily steals glances and swoons*
10. The kid who won’t stop crying. Makes every damn bump even more painful!
“Amma mujhay abhi chocolate chahiye… uaaaen”
11. The music lover who never takes off his/her headphones
12. The makeup queen who comes dressed for a fashion shoot
13. The socialiser who asks you dunya jahan k questions for NO REASON!
14. The messy eaters who literally don’t care where all their food is falling…
15. The one who smells like S**t and comes to sit right next to you.
And everyone thinks its YOU!!
16. The window seat lover
“Zara nazaarey tu daikh lun”
17. The one who always falls asleep on your shoulder and you’re like…
18. The romantic couple who always express their love in public
“Kitni pyari lag rahi ho aaj tum”
19. The students who think every bus ride is a friggin’ field trip!
“Yaar upar baithte hien?”
20. The aunty who insists on bargaining with the conductor and when he doesn’t listen she huffs and puffs into the bus screaming about the high price!
21. And our very own driver
“Chalo shaba shaba shaba shaba”
Or this guy…