1) Your friend knows way too much about your past
Things that can get you dumped, sacked, detained or even jailed.
2) Your friend knows all the weird nicknames you’ve had along the years
He/she is the genius who came up with half of those names!
3) Every new hairstyle or change in dressing style has and will be ridiculed
4) You share the same jokes. Over and over again.
Those old jokes are still just as funny and crack you guys up every time.
5) In fact, you don’t need to get to the punchline any more. Your friend is already laughing.
6) You know your friend’s parents way too well for his/her comfort.
It’s almost like they’ve adopted you.
7) You cannot leave your friend alone with your partner for too long.
Not because they’ll cheat on you. Because they’ll share embarrassing stories about you!
8) Your friend knows all the people you know, from all your room-mates to all your partners.
In fact, he/she has them as Facebook friends!
9) Personal space? What personal space?
10) You guys know an alarming number of ways to irritate each other.
11) You always have something to talk about.
12) It’s perfectly fine to call your friend up at any time of the day or night.
13) You don’t need to ask before going over to your friend’s place.
14) Silences are never awkward.
15) Even if you’ve been apart for ages, reunions are never weird.
16) You stop keeping tabs on who owes what.
17) You hate the same people.
18) When it comes to food, anything in the house is on the house.
I don’t know what it is and where you’ve hidden it, but I will find it and I will eat it.
19) You worry about what your friend thinks of your partner.
20) You can go on a trip without ending up wanting to kill each other.
21) The amount your friend knows about you can give your partner an inferiority complex.
22) You already know how your friend is going to react to various situations.
23) People seriously wonder if you’re gay.
24) You both act like an old, married couple.
You bicker and fight quite a lot, but are too close to stay annoyed for too long.
The original version of this post can be found here.