We have big dreams for our future mansions, and those dreams involve super extravagant features — the more unnecessary the better. Here are some items that are high on our “We’ll know we’ve made it when…” checklist. They’re definitely purchases we’ll be making when we can finally afford our personal Versailles.
1. A Ping-pong door!
2. Swing-set dining table!
We can use this as a conference table as well.
3. Compartmentalised bath-tub.
4. A never ending pantry
5. Swimming pool bar
It’s important to stay hydrated!
6. Eternity bed
You can’t fall off when you roll over! Yay!
7. This luxurious closet
8. A Jacuzzi tub with a TV
9. A waterfall shower.
We get it, it’s a waste of water but it wouldn’t hurt to try it once.
10. A creek for your hallway
11. This pretty stained glass door.
12. Sleepover room!
13. Library staircase slide
14. Loft hammocks!
It’s like laying in a spider web, minus the soul-rupturing terror of laying in a spider web!
15. Indoor-to-Outdoor Hot Tub
16. Giant birdnest
17. A floating living room that has a waterfall divider
18. A slide going from floor to floor
19. Starry bedroom ceiling, adult version
20. A Swarovski-encrusted staircase that leads up to the bedrooms
21. These must have round windows
22. This incredible shower IN your closet
23. A homemade bowling alley in your basement
24. A micro-cabin in your backyard for mini vacations ANY time.
25. This amazing backyard pool slide!