School days are the best days of your life but you only realise this once school is over! You hated your school while you were in it. But you wish you could go back to the good ol’ times.
Here’s everything you loved and hated about school:
1. Waking up at 6:30 in the morning just to reach in time for assembly
2. Standing for almost 20 minutes in the assembly having no idea what was going on in the front
3. Running away from prefects and monitors because you forgot to wear your tie or you were wearing a different coloured hairband
4. You keep dozing off during the first period because it is still too early for you to focus
5. You wait for break-time as soon as the second period starts and can’t focus on anything in the third period because you are thinking about what you are going to eat for lunch
6. You go super crazy during break time
7. Last period was always the longest period of the day.
8. You loved and hated your PT class based on what you were going to do.
Games with friends … YAYAYAY! PT sessions with PT teacher NAAAAAAAYYY!
9. 10A was always the teachers’ favourite and 10D was the most badmash class – everyone wanted to be part of 10D
10. Running in the corridors was like running a marathon
11. Summer vacations and winter vacations were the best days of the academic year
12. But you HATED the vacation homework! WHAT’S THE POINT OF A VACATION?! Sheeeesh!
13. EVERYTHING else becomes more interesting when it was homework time
14. You would always try something new with your uniform
Not tucking your shirt in was oh-so-cool back then