It all starts with curiosity about a show your best friend has been recently obsessed with. You wonder what’s special and decide to check it out. Next thing you know, you have been inside your room with your laptop for 12 hours straight, biting nails over plot twists and coming up with your own theories.
Binge watching is when you get so hooked to a series that you sit there in your room watching all the episodes back-to-back and forget that the world exists.
Here are 25 things that are way too real for binge watchers.
1. It takes over you, slowly.
2. You think, “I’ll watch this one episode.” It’s never one episode. NEVER!
3. You know you have work/school in the morning so you try to hold yourself back and fail. Miserably.
4. It’s like a drug!
5. You want to do nothing else but binge-watch the series.
6. You want to binge-watch forever.
7. Sleep-deprivation is a common symptom.
8. You keep wanting for more.
9. Also, you hate the “previously on..” part.
10. You think you just need a little more time to finish the season, but it’s never enough.
11. You don’t realise what’s the time of the day…or week.
“What month is this again?”