A family had been forced out of their rooms and pushed into their living room where they lived in fear.
Fear of what you ask? Fear of a god damn snake thats what.
The yellow and green serpent was left behind by it’s previous owner who was seen slithering into a hole after biting and seriously injuring the family dog.
So the family resorted to sleeping on the ground to avoid the snake. They sleep with their two dogs.
The mother said
“I’m worried once it wakes up from hibernation, it’s going to come out searching for food. It’s been a nightmare. I’m so nervous it might strike at any minute.
“It hasn’t been seen since it was spotted upstairs, though we know it’s still there. It was green and yellow, with a white tip, and over a metre long.
“We only realised it was here when my dog was bitten. He came downstairs from my bedroom and I noticed his leg was swollen.”
Experts predict the snake to be a non venomous Kingsnake.
Would you live in the house if you knew a snake was living their too?