It’s impossible to be a food lover in Pakistan and not have a weakness for rice! But our obsession for rice isn’t just restricted to desi dishes. Wherever we go, whatever we eat, we need a portion of rice to survive. That’s just how it is!
Here are 10 Signs you can’t survive without rice:
1. No meal is complete for you unless you’ve had at least a small portion of chawal.
2. Everytime people say you have to give up rice completely to get into shape you are like
3. No matter how unsuitable the side dish or the gravy is for your taste buds, as long as you have a plate of rice you’re going to be okay
4. Even when you try a cuisine that is not Desi, you always scan the menu for the rice dish and order that
5. If it were up to you, you would have rice not only for lunch and dinner, but breakfast as well!
6. For you the best part about gorging on biryani is savouring the tasty well cooked rice
7. 4 out of 5 of your most favourite dishes that your mom makes involve rice!
Probably why you love rice so much!
8. In your mind all kinds of rice fall under the “good carbs” category
9. What’s the best sweet dish to go for after a delicious course of curd rice, fried rice and other rice dishes?
Kheer of course!
10. Pictures are enough to make you CRAVE rice
Mouthwatering wasn’t it?
The original version of this post can be found here.